A Little About Us
We are a friendly church in Nacogdoches, TX that loves God and loves people! We ask that you have a look around our website and consider making our church your home!
- Friendship – Reaching our friends with the message of salvation.
- Partnership – Expanding ministry involvement at our Church.
- Discipleship – Activating a deeper commitment to Christ.
- Worship – Celebrating hope within our community.
- Stewardship – Honoring God with our personal resources.
It would be an honor to have you and your family join us for worship!
- 8:00am – Praise Team Practice
- 8:45am – Men & Women’s Prayer Time
- 9:00am – Traditional Service, Children’s Church
- 10:15am – Life Groups
- 11:15am – Contemporary Service, Children’s Church
- 5:30pm – Family Dinner
- 6:15pm – Adult Study, RISE Youth Group, Caravan for Kids
*Nursery available during all services!
Q: Are there special activities for children?
A: Yes. We believe taking care of our children is one of our most important jobs at Nac Naz. We provide childcare and bible study classes for each service time on Sundays and Wednesdays. We also offer other kid-specific events and services.
Q: What should I wear to church?
A: Our focus is NOT on what you wear, but on engaging, encountering and responding to the relationship and lordship of Jesus Christ. Our Sunday morning services tend to be a blended style of worship. Since our services are blended, you’ll see a wide blend of clothing styles – from suits and ties to polos and khakis to jeans and t-shirts.
Q: Is the church handicapped accessible?
A: Yes, the church is handicapped accessible!
- We believe in one God who has expressed himself in three distinctly personal ways. We know God’s personality as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible communicates God’s saving message and is our reliable authority in all matters related to faith and Christian living.
- We believe all humankind struggles with a downward pull.
- We believe that unless we experience God’s help and salvation through a faith commitment to Jesus, our future is one of eternal separation from God and all that is good.
- We believe the love and grace of God is extended to every person in the provision Jesus Christ made in his death and resurrection. By turning from our own selfishness and trusting Jesus, we experience a new life, being freed from old patterns of self-destructive acts called sin.
- We believe our new life in Jesus Christ is the gateway to transformation. Following our moment of faith in Jesus, we believe there is another moment in which we present our life completely to Christ in order to live under His authority and to experience His transforming power.
- We believe that Christian experience is more than a change of mind. It is accompanied by an assurance grounded in both the Bible as well as the inner witness of God’s Spirit.
- We believe all who live for Jesus Christ have an eternal future. Our belief in such a future includes both the fulfillment of God’s creative purpose as well as the accountability of all persons endowed with the power of choice.