It is our goal to lay the foundation for men to become leaders by creating opportunities that speak to the core of who men are and applying God’s Word to help shape them into the Godly men they need to become. Our Men’s Ministry is designed to facilitate brotherhood, encourage, challenge, and provide experiences to shape a man’s character into a Godly one.
Men’s Bible Study is held on the 4th Tuesday of every month at Mike Kenney’s home. Study begins at 6:30pm with childcare held at Nac Nazarene beginning at 6pm. Join us for fellowship, dinner and a great time in God’s Word!
Every Tuesday @ 12pm the Men’s Ministry meets for lunch at a rotating restaurant. Check out our event page to see where we’re meeting this week!
Prime Timers’ Ministry
This exciting ministry is focused on meeting the needs of seniors, 55+ years and ‘better’ as we like to say. Prime Timers puts together luncheons, dinners, day trips, short-term mission trips, fund raisers and a host of other activities that are planned with senior adults in mind.
Crossroads Women’s Ministry
You are cordially invited to be a part of Crossroads Women’s Ministries here at our church!
We want our ministry here to be about fun, creativity, great food of course, and good fellowship, but more than all of that, we want it to be about building each other up when we are at similar crossroads! How do we do that… we get to know each other, we pray for each other, we study the word together, we begin to invest in those around us and allow them to invest in us!
Women’s Bible Study
Tressena Jones will be leading us through a Lysa Terkeurst journey beginning March 26th. Bible Study will be held the same time as Men’s Bible Study. Childcare will be offered at the church so you can come and be filled up with the word, friendship and good food.
4th Tuesday of every month @ 6:30pm
Ladies Night Out
This is always a favorite event, and a great time to enjoy each other and have some fun. Ladies will meet at the church for childcare and carpooling, then drive to Lufkin for dinner, coffee and shopping! We aim for 1st Friday’s of every month, please see our events page to be sure 🙂
Rise Youth Ministry
We believe the youth are not only the hope for today but also for tomorrow. We have chosen to invest our lives and attention to the youth in our church to help them journey through their faith and build a strong foundation for their future. In the process, our youth are encouraged to come to grips with who they are in relationship to God and who God wants them to be.
Make sure and see Joe & Jessica Ward for more info on what’s happening in the Youth.
- Sunday School – 10:15 am
- Wednesday Worship – 6:15 pm in the Teen Center
Psalm 59:17I will lift my voice to sing Your praise, O my Strength— for You came to my defense. O God, You have shown me Your loving mercy.Posted by Rise Youth Ministries on Thursday, October 13, 2016
The Domain – College & Career Ministry
Will there be transportation? – Yes. If you need a ride, please call (936) 615-7713. Pick-up will be in front of the Student Center.
Is there a study area? – Yes, please bring your friends! And a full coffee bar to grab a cup while you study.
Will the hangout area be open during “odd” hours? – Yes
Is there a lounge area? – Yes
Is there a kitchen area? – Yes, stocked with drinks and snacks!
Will there be activities? – Yes
Worship & Arts Ministry
What a beautiful experience tonight! Special thanks to Matthew, our saxophone player, for putting together this beautiful Christmas quartet. We are blessed!Posted by Nacogdoches First Church of the Nazarene on Sunday, December 17, 2017
- Praise Team: Our Praise Team consists of a group of singers using their gifts to serve, by leading the congregation into the spirit of worship every Sunday morning. Our Praise Team meets Wednesday nights for worship centered devotional’s, spending time in prayer for God’s anointing on the worship, and practicing for Sunday morning services. If you feel this is a ministry God is leading you to, please use the form below to contact our worship leaders.
- Worship Team: Our worship services are greatly enhanced by our instruments. Singing to the Lord as instruments play help lead our hearts into the spirit of worship. If you play an instrument, please use the form below to contact us for more information on join us.
- Alabaster Offering – Twice yearly offering to fund buildings on the mission field such as churches, libraries, schools, and missionary homes.
- Books for Pastors, Tools for Ministry- Offering to fund basic Bible reference Library for 7000 ministers around the world who cannot afford it.
- Crisis Care Kits – Assembling of kits that can be used by individuals in a time of crisis.
- Easter Offering and Thanksgiving Offering – Special offering on Easter and Thanksgiving for the World Evangelism Fund.
- Faith Promise – A pledge program to systematically fund the World Evangelism Fund. Nac Naz purposes to give thousands a year to fund world mission initiatives and missionaries.
- Medical Plan – Offering and other fundraisers to help fund the medical expenses of Missionaries.
- LINKS missionary fund to support specific Missionaries.
- Special Missionary Speakers.
- Missions Education – Missionary Reading Books and Tapes, Monthly Missionary Services to educate the laypeople.
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries – Offerings to provide funds for disaster relief around the world.
- We have special offerings to fund the broadcast of the Gospel around the world using radio, television, and the internet.
For more information go to: www.nazarenemissions.org
MOPS is the mother of all mom meet ups. We encourage and equip moms of young children to realize their potential as mothers, women and leaders.
At MOPS NAC NAZ, we set out to love moms well. When we love each other well, we become like family and because raising tiny humans is beautiful and hard; having each other is life giving. We invite you to meet with us to laugh, cry and embrace the journey of being moms together.
Join us for Coffee, breakfast and encouraging, relevant topics while your babies are cared for by Ministry safe employees teaching from MOPS very own Moppettes curriculum. Your children will learn, get to play with friends and enjoy crafts! #thisismotherhood
Regardless of your intention to join or not, we would love for you to take part in our membership class with Dr. Joe to gain a better understanding of what we believe and how you can be a part.
So check out our event calendar for the next membership class, or contact us for more information.