It is our goal to lay the foundation for men to become leaders by creating opportunities that speak to the core of who men are and applying God’s Word to help shape them into the Godly men they need to become. Our Men’s Ministry is designed to facilitate brotherhood, encourage, challenge, and provide experiences to shape a man’s character into a Godly one.
Prime Timers’ Ministry
This exciting ministry is focused on meeting the needs of seniors, 55+ years and ‘better’ as we like to say. Prime Timers puts together luncheons, dinners, day trips, short-term mission trips, fund raisers and a host of other activities that are planned with senior adults in mind.
*Prime Timers meet monthly on the last Friday of the month @ 11:00am.
Crossroads Women’s Ministry
If there is anything I have learned in the ministry it is that I have some life experience in common with every woman I encounter. That might surprise you, but it’s true! With one, we may both be stay-at-home moms; with another we may both struggle with chronic illness; with another we may both live far away from family; with another we may both have experienced a specific hurt. The list could go on and on! What’s important is that we are all meeting each other at different Crossroads as we journey, and that Jesus Christ has promised us that He is meeting us at those crossroads as well!
We want our ministry here to be about fun, creativity, great food of course, and good fellowship, but more than all of that, we want it to be about building each other up when we are at similar crossroads! How do we do that… we get to know each other, we pray for each other, we study the word together, we begin to invest in those around us and allow them to invest in us!
Please mark your calendar for these special events, bring your friends, and come be a part of Crossroads Women’s Ministries. We want to invest in you!
Crossroads Women’s Ministries Director
Worship & Arts Ministry
We strongly believe that worship is the act of submitting to the Spirit of God and nourishing everything we are with His Truth and surrendering our will to His purpose.
Ways to Worship at NFCN:
- Praise Team: Our Praise Team consists of a group of singers using their gifts to serve, by leading the congregation into the spirit of worship every Sunday morning. Our Praise Team meets Wednesday nights for worship centered devotional’s, spending time in prayer for God’s anointing on the worship, and practicing for Sunday morning services. If you feel this is a ministry God is leading you to, please use the form below to contact the music minister.
- Worship Team: Our worship services are greatly enhanced by our instruments. Singing to the Lord as instruments play help lead our hearts into the spirit of worship. If you play an instrument, please use the form below to contact the music minister.
- Alabaster Offering – Twice yearly offering to fund buildings on the mission field such as churches, libraries, schools, and missionary homes.
- Books for Pastors, Tools for Ministry- Offering to fund basic Bible reference Library for 7000 ministers around the world who cannot afford it.
- Crisis Care Kits – Assembling of kits that can be used by individuals in a time of crisis.
- Easter Offering and Thanksgiving Offering – Special offering on Easter and Thanksgiving for the World Evangelism Fund.
- Faith Promise – A pledge program to systematically fund the World Evangelism Fund. NFCN purposes to give thousands a year to fund world mission initiatives and missionaries.
- Medical Plan – Offering and other fundraisers to help fund the medical expenses of Missionaries.
- LINKS missionary fund to support specific Missionaries.
- Special Missionary Speakers.
- Missions Education – Missionary Reading Books and Tapes, Monthly Missionary Services to educate the laypeople.
- Nazarene Compassionate Ministries – Offerings to provide funds for disaster relief around the world.
- We have special offerings to fund the broadcast of the Gospel around the world using radio, television, and the internet.
World Evangelism Fund – Our main fund that provides the money to keep our Missionaries on the field in 159 world areas. The Church of the Nazarene has 737 Missionaries including Mission Corps.
For more information go to: www.nazarenemissions.org
M.O.P.S. – Mothers of Preschoolers
M.O.P.S. exists to encourage, equip and develop every mother of preschoolers to realize her potential as a woman, mother and leader in the name of Jesus Christ. Women can join from the time they are pregnant through the age of 5.
Meeting times for this ministry are every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month from 9:30am-11:30am.
Looking for a new church to call home? We’d love for you to consider becoming a member at NFCN! Regardless of your intention to join or not, we would love for you to take part in our membership class with Pastor Joe in order to have a better understanding of what we believe and how you can be a part. So check out our event calendar for the next membership class, or contact us for more information.