Life Groups at Nac Naz
Life Groups are held every Sunday Morning @ 10:15 am. You might be asking yourself why would I go to a life group? It’s a great question, and you would be surprised at how many people have asked it. Our Life groups are designed to accomplish a couple of things:
- First and foremost, they provide a safe environment for people to hear the Word and have a discussion around the Word. These are smaller groups, which can be an easier setting to speak up and share whereas these types of opportunities do not afford themselves in settings like Worship. Why else?
- Our Life Groups also provide safe places to share about your personal journey and ask for advice, prayer, and support through life’s journeys. It is good to know that people are praying for us in our individual lives and it can be a real support when times get hard.
There are a variety of different life groups with many different topics. So come on Sunday and get plugged in. If you don’t like it, well then try another! We are sure there is a Life Group for you! Our currently available life groups are listed below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Making Disciples to Make Disciples, the pursuit of Holiness
A study of God’s word to find truth and answers to sometimes challenging questions. A challenge to honest self evaluation. What does Jesus expect of us as Disciples and are we really living holy lives?
Ordinary- Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World
Radical. Crazy. Transformative and restless. Every word we read these days seems to suggest there’s a “next-best-thing”, if only we would change our comfortable, compromising lives. In fact, the greatest fear most Christians have is boredom- the sense that they are missing out on the radical life Jesus promised. One thing is certain, no one wants to be “ordinary.”
Children & Youth:
- Nursery – Alison Hagen
- K-1st Grade – Ruthie Cummings
- 2nd-3rd Grade – Ruth Marie Bowdoin
- 4th-5th Grade – Arely Reyes
- Teens – Pastor Joe & Jess Ward
Other Life Groups:
- Adult Study – Jim Wiese
- Senior Adults – Iva Johnson
- Bilingual- Gayla King
Samson: A Life Well Wasted
Samson: A Life Well Wasted explores the life of Samson in Judges 13-16 and offers six ways we can waste our lives if we’re not focused on our God-given purpose. This study gives encouragement and practical ides for making God-honoring decisions and avoiding regret for what could have been.
College & Twenties
Join us for breakfast and a small group study from the LIVE curriculum.