Life Groups at Nac Naz
Life Groups are held every Sunday Morning @ 10:15 am. You might be asking yourself why would I go to a life group? It’s a great question, and you would be surprised at how many people have asked it. Our Life groups are designed to accomplish a couple of things:
- First and foremost, they provide a safe environment for people to hear the Word and have a discussion around the Word. These are smaller groups, which can be an easier setting to speak up and share whereas these types of opportunities do not afford themselves in settings like Worship. Why else?
- Our Life Groups also provide safe places to share about your personal journey and ask for advice, prayer, and support through life’s journeys. It is good to know that people are praying for us in our individual lives and it can be a real support when times get hard.
There are a variety of different life groups with many different topics. So come on Sunday and get plugged in. If you don’t like it, well then try another! We are sure there is a Life Group for you! New Classes begin on November 4th! If you have any questions, please contact us.
Multiply- Disciples Making Disciples
Pastor Joe Ward
Jesus gave his followers a command: “Follow me.” And a promise: “And I will equip you to find others to follow me.” We were made to make disciples.
Multiply by Francis Chan will equip you to carry out Jesus’s ministry; to do what Jesus did: make disciples who make disciples who make disciples…. Until the world knows the truth of Jesus Christ.
College & Twenties – The Purpose Driven Life
In The Purpose Driven Life you’ll find the answers to three of life’s most important questions:
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond survival or success to a life of significance – the life you were meant to live.
You will discover the five benefits of knowing your purpose:
- It will explain the meaning of your life.
- It will simplify your life.
- It will focus your life.
- It will increase your motivation.
- It will prepare you for eternity.
Spiritual Gifts- finding your purpose
Join Mrs. Gayla King and find your Spiritual giftings, your God given talents, and where the Lord has created you to serve!
Gathering – For Single Ladies
Are you looking for somewhere to fit? God is calling you to grow where you are, so why not come grow with us.
Children & Youth:
- 4-5 yr Olds – Alexis Streb
- K-1st Grade – Ruthie Cummings
- 2nd-3rd Grade – Ruth Marie
- 4th-5th Grade – Arely Reyes
- Teens – Joe & Jess Ward
Permanent Life Groups:
- Adult Study – Jim Wiese
- Senior Adults – Iva Johnson