Life Groups at Nac Naz
Life Groups are held every Sunday Morning @ 10:15 am. You might be asking yourself why would I go to a life group? It’s a great question, and you would be surprised at how many people have asked it. Our Life groups are designed to accomplish a couple of things:
- First and foremost, they provide a safe environment for people to hear the Word and have a discussion around the Word. These are smaller groups, which can be an easier setting to speak up and share whereas these types of opportunities do not afford themselves in settings like Worship. Why else?
- Our Life Groups also provide safe places to share about your personal journey and ask for advice, prayer, and support through life’s journeys. It is good to know that people are praying for us in our individual lives and it can be a real support when times get hard.
There are a variety of different life groups with many different topics. So come on Sunday and get plugged in. If you don’t like it, well then try another! We are sure there is a Life Group for you! New Classes begin on November 4th! If you have any questions, please contact us.
The Power of a Praying Parent
It’s never too late to discover the joy that comes from being a part of God’s work in your child’s life. You don’t have to be a perfect parent. But you do need to be a praying parent. And you can do that. Why Leave Your Child’s Life to Chance.
Heaven by Randy Alcorn
“We all have questions about what heaven will be like and after twenty-five years of extensive research, Dr. Randy Alcorn provides the answers. In the most definitive book on heaven to date, Randy invites you to picture heaven the way the Scriptures describes it — a vibrant and psychical New Earth. Free from sin, suffering and death and brimming with Christ’s presence, wondrous natural beauty, and the richness of human culture as God intended it. This is a book about real people with real bodies enjoying close relationships with God and each other, eating, drinking, working, playing, traveling, worshiping, and discovering on a New Earth. Earth as God created it. Earth as He intended it to be.”
Gathering – For Single Ladies
Present Over Perfect– Busyness drains our souls and harms our bodies. When you don’t have a moment to be still, how can the still, small voice of God’s wisdom and love speak into your life? In Present Over Perfect, Shauna shares what she’s learned in her journey toward slower living, which has become more abundant, fruitful living.
Permanent Life Groups:
- Adult Study – Jim Wiese
- Senior Adults – Iva Johnson
Our Adult Lifegroup Classes will be following Paul’s journey through Philippians and Ephesians this Quarter.
College & Twenties – The Purpose Driven Life
In The Purpose Driven Life you’ll find the answers to three of life’s most important questions:
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond survival or success to a life of significance – the life you were meant to live.
You will discover the five benefits of knowing your purpose:
- It will explain the meaning of your life.
- It will simplify your life.
- It will focus your life.
- It will increase your motivation.
- It will prepare you for eternity.
Children & Youth:
- 4-5 yr Olds –
- K-1st Grade – Ruthie Cummings
- 2nd-3rd Grade – Ruth Marie
- 4th-5th Grade – Arely Reyes
- Teens – Andy and Celina Hawthorne