Life Groups at Nac Naz
Life Groups are held every Sunday Morning @ 10:15 am. You might be asking yourself why would I go to a life group? It’s a great question, and you would be surprised at how many people have asked it. Our Life groups are designed to accomplish a couple of things:
- First and foremost, they provide a safe environment for people to hear the Word and have a discussion around the Word. These are smaller groups, which can be an easier setting to speak up and share whereas these types of opportunities do not afford themselves in settings like Worship. Why else?
- Our Life Groups also provide safe places to share about your personal journey and ask for advice, prayer, and support through life’s journeys. It is good to know that people are praying for us in our individual lives and it can be a real support when times get hard.
There are a variety of different life groups with many different topics. So come on Sunday and get plugged in. If you don’t like it, well then try another! We are sure there is a Life Group for you! New Classes begin on November 4th! If you have any questions, please contact us.
Are you new to our church and want to find out more about the church of the Nazarene? What we believe in, who we are and how you can be more involved? Then this is the class for you!
The Best Yes
Are you living with the stress of an overwhelmed schedule and aching with the sadness of an underwhelmed soul? Lysa TerKeurst is learning that there is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God. In The Best Yes she will help you:
-Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
-Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
-Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
-Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today.
Samson: A Life Well Wasted – explores the life of Samson in Judges 13-16 and offers six ways we can waste our lives if we’re not focused on our God-given purpose. The study offers encouragement and practical ideas for making God-honoring decisions and avoiding regret for what could have been.
Gathering – For Single Ladies
Present Over Perfect– Busyness drains our souls and harms our bodies. When you don’t have a moment to be still, how can the still, small voice of God’s wisdom and love speak into your life? In Present Over Perfect, Shauna shares what she’s learned in her journey toward slower living, which has become more abundant, fruitful living.
Permanent Life Groups:
- Adult Study – Jim Wiese
- Senior Adults – Iva Johnson
Our Adult Lifegroup Classes will be following Paul’s journey through Philippians and Ephesians this Quarter.
College & Twenties – The Purpose Driven Life
In The Purpose Driven Life you’ll find the answers to three of life’s most important questions:
- The Question of Existence: Why am I alive?
- The Question of Significance: Does my life matter?
- The Question of Purpose: What on earth am I here for?
Living out the purpose you were created for moves you beyond survival or success to a life of significance – the life you were meant to live.
You will discover the five benefits of knowing your purpose:
- It will explain the meaning of your life.
- It will simplify your life.
- It will focus your life.
- It will increase your motivation.
- It will prepare you for eternity.
Children & Youth:
- 4-5 yr Olds –
- K-1st Grade – Ruthie Cummings
- 2nd-3rd Grade – Ruth Marie
- 4th-5th Grade – Arely Reyes
- Teens – Joe & Jess Ward